Kappa Kamp 2016 is coming SOON! This year is the 20th year that Kappa Alpha Psi has held the Kappa Kamp, and this year promises to be better than before! This year’s Kamp will be held at Paul Quinn College, June 5-17, 2016. For more information please click the links below or click the Kappa Kamp Flyer to visit the official site (and apply online).
Kappa Kamp Website: https://kap.site-ym.com/page/KappaKamp2016
FWAC is sponsoring one lucky young man for Kappa Kamp 2016!
This year, the Fort Worth Alumni Chapter is offering a sponsorship opportunity for one lucky local student (12-16) who wishes to attend Kamp for FREE! Yes, FREE! Here are the requirements:
- must be eligible to attend Kappa Kamp; (**Note to Parents: Please wait until your child is selected for our sponsorship before submitting the Kappa Kamp online application )
- must provide a letter of recommendation from a School Leader or Community Official (Counselor, Teacher, Councilman, etc.)
- Submit a 250 Word Essay on the topic: “Why I would like to attend Kappa Kamp”
Submission Deadline and Information:
- All information should be sent as a single packet.
- All submissions must be received/delivered by April 27th, 2016.
- Submissions will be reviewed, and the awardee will receive notification by May 6. (Late submissions will not be considered)
- Completed submissions should be emailed to: email@example.com
For further questions, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org